Bioeconomic approach to antimicrobial agents – use and resistance (BIO-AMR)
Project type: Complex projects in RDI consortia – Bioeconomics field
- USAMVB Timisoara (coordinator)
- County Emergency “Pius Brinzeu” Clinical Hospital Timisoara – OncoGen
- West University of Timisoara
- Babes Bolyai University
Comprehensive analysis of the antimicrobial resistance problem through a cross-cutting, descriptive approach built in close collaboration with hospital units and veterinary clinics for the improvement of patient safety and the minimization of the risk of emergence and spread of the resistance phenomenon.
- Isolation, cultivation and identification of germs of interest.
- Analysis of metabolic characteristics and microbial resistance at the molecular level.
- Testing the potential of new / unidentified pharmacological antimicrobial agents.
- Obtaining models for the study of in vitro and in vivo resistance to antimicrobial agents.
Previous call for open positions: